Colleges in Dadra And Nagar Haveli


Higher Education in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli

Higher education in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli has improved a lot through the joint efforts of the Local government and the Central government. Many more Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli are coming up with all modern facilities which is sure to attract students from other countries as well. Well stacked libraries, computer laboratories with internet connection and science laboratories well equipped with the latest technology in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli are a proof of how much education has progressed in the Union Territory.

New Policies in Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli

To improve the educational scenario in Dadra Nagar and Haveli, the Government has initiated many new policies which has increased the quality of education in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Arts and Science colleges, professional colleges, technical institutes, computer institutes and industrial training institutes have been set up. Scholarships are provided to those who cannot afford to pursue higher studies in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Student exchange programs are encouraged to adopt international standards in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.

Admission Criteria to the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli

The candidate applying for arts and science degree courses in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli should have qualified in class XII Board examination. Those who apply for the Professional courses in the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli should have a weightage of 40% marks from the plus two courses and the rest of the 60% for their performance in the Joint entrance examination. A merit list is prepared on the basis of these marks for admission to the Colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.

Follow us on

Exam results 2016

Newsletter Subscription

   

© Copyright 2014 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.